VI-245 is a solid ethylene-propylene copolymer will produce an OCP viscosity index improver and is suitable for use in certain industrial lubricants. It is also recommended mainly for low SSI hydraulic oils, automotive multigrade gear oils and shock absorber oils. It provides excellent shear stability and retention of oil viscosity at high temperatures.
Features and Benefits
- Helps maintain viscosity profile of the lubricants over a range of temperature
- The low shear stability to maximize performance and minimize cost in multigrade hydraulic oils
- Facilitates the flexibility to use Group I base oils in many applications
- Gives performance at lower treat cost hence, cost effective
- Easily miscible with lubricants and good handling characteristics
For more information, please contact our experts.