The mould soluble oil is a kind of oil with a special formulation that creates a very thin film on the surfaces of rubber or cement and makes it easier to separate the mold from concrete. Another advantage of using solvent-based mold oil is the absence of surface bubbles. Schatco offers MUSOL-315 which, can be applied it on cement, rubber and plastic parts.
Features and Benefits
- Has a high protection of the interior surfaces of the mold
- The ability to create uniform film oil
- Stability of very high emulsion
- Very good resistance to microorganisms
- Increased the mold life time
For more information, please contact our experts.